Everything is About To Change
Videowerx is the most affordable Video technology to be employed in the workplace today.
Create your own Induction and WHS Instruction Videos for your Staff and Contractors with the use of a Smart Phone and systems developed by Videowerx.
Or, Videowerx can do it all for you, either way we show you how, step by step.
Videowerx was developed for business owners looking at ways to save time and money.
Videowerx systems assist business owners to put them in better Control of their Risk Management.
Business owners have always been told it is too expensive and too difficult?
"Why can’t we use Videos", in our Induction and WHS systems to better explain our Policies and Procedures to staff, contractors and stakeholders?
Thus the begining of Videowerx systems to support existing organisations showcase their policies and procedures to staff, Contractors and stakeholders.
Everything is about to change, when Video is introduced to better communicate with staff, contractors and stakeholders.
Videowerx have provided the courseware, tools, systems and ongoing support by our passionate Videowerx team.
Videowerx also provide direct support one on one when setting up this service which is offered in Courseware and by Videowerx consultants.
We are happy to provide a full proposal outlinng the cost benefits to implement these Videowerx systems into your organisation.
Our aim is to make the Videowerx systems cost neautral to install and maintain.
Contact our Videowerx Represntatives today to arrange a full demonstration and provide a Free , no obliation proposal to improve your systems in your business and organisation.
Stephen G Pearce. I have held separate roles as Operations & Business Manager, specifically in the charity and community sector, namely, United Protestant Association, Gold Coast Housing Association and Mercy Huts Indonesia,
I am currently on the Board of Mercy Huts inc, a Not for Profit organisation established in 2012 operating in Rote Island Indonesia. I have extensive experience in management and hands on work in the area of Charities, Aged Care, Retirement Villages and Housing people with disabilities.
I have current and relevant experience in human resources, performance management, accounts, payroll, membership renewals, grants application, compliance, risk management and corporate governance.
What I have to offer:
- Proven experience in financial management including the production of financial reports, & budget
- Proven experience as a Consultant to businesses and networking with Accountants
- Experience in human resource management, including performance management and WHS
- High level oral and written communication skills.
- I have worked with Management Committees and Corporate board operating the organisations of United Protestant Association, Gold Coast Housing Association, Mercy Huts Indonesia and Custodian Land Syndicate Limited.
- I have direct experience working with Qld Government in an operational capacity when I was employed to manage an order to, “show cause why the organisation should not be defunded”.
- Computer literacy,Microsoft Outlook,Word, Excel,Powerpoint ,accounting software & Google Apps